The Cayros M, XM, XMS, XS and XS pro mounted reversible ploughs are available in 2 to 6 furrows for tractors from 50 to 380 HP. All Cayros ploughs feature, as standard, a stone safety device with shear bolts and a mechanical furrow width adjustment in four steps. As a special option, the Cayros S version is available with fully automatic hydraulic stone safety release and the Cayros V with hydraulic furrow width adjustment.
The benefits at a glance
- Easy pulling, from 2 to 6 furrows, for tractor capacities from 50 HP up to a maximum of 380 HP
- The unique ©plus hardening process guarantees a very hard and smooth surface resulting in excellent wear properties.
- Robust beam with thick walls, without welding seams
- Easy setting and comfortable operation
- Quick coupling and swing damping lower link cross shaft with integrated hitch balls
- Highly-individual configuration of the plough to the suit any demand
- As the Cayros S, with fully automatic hydraulic stone safety device or
- As the Cayros V, with stepless hydraulic furrow width adjustment
- Versatile plough body programme for the most differing of conditions
- A choice of three systems for overload safety devices