With the KX rotary cultivator, in a 3 m working width and for tractors in the 190 HP class, a very flexible, usable PTO-driven soil tillage implement now exists that can be used as a rotary cultivator or as a rotary harrow.
Many farmers want to use a flexible machine for differing soil and operating conditions. That means, for example, a rotary cultivator with its “on-grip” tines for relatively heavy soils when mulch sowing and a rotary harrow with tines set to trailing mode on lighter, stony soils, so that the stones are pressed back down into the soil. Previously, the tines have often simply been turned from “trailing” to “on-grip”. The finished result can then often be unsatisfactory, because only tines specially designed for each specific purpose can produce the best work.
Your benefits at a glance
- Comfortable adjustment via the universal setting tool
- Easy setting of the levelling board – thanks to its guidance via the roller, no readjustment for the working depth is necessary
- Simple and exact adjustment of the working depth via eccentric pins
- Option: hydraulic working depth adjustment from the tractor cab
- Spacious clearance between the tines and above the tine carriers – ideal for extreme amounts of straw
- With Long-Life-Drive system, designed to withstand extreme loads and prolongs the service life
- With Quick + Safe System – the proven quick tine change system with integrated stone safety protection
- Robust design as the tine carrier and the shaft are forged from one piece
- Maintenance-free, extremely resilient gearbox parts; oil-immersed for maximum protection
- Highly strong due to the deep frame and the robust trough profile with double-skinned trough bottom
- The versatile roller programme offers the right choice for any soil type