The ZA-M twin-disc broadcaster, in hopper capacities up to 3,000 litres and spreading widths of up to 36m, is the ideal machine for both farming enterprises and contractors alike and places great value on safety and reliability. The slow-turning, high capacity agitation system and the reduced disc speeds ensure an even, granule-protecting fertiliser flow.
The benefits at a glance
- Double tipped hopper with optimum hopper shape for continuous flow monitoring and more precision
- Fine-mesh filling sieves prevent problems when spreading and are easy to fold and lock in position for cleaning the machine
- Complete spreading system made from stainless steel
- Convenience and reliability due to simple and easily accessible adjustment of spread rate and working width
- Double shutter system for an optimum rate setting and a quicker action for both opening and closing
- Safety set with lighting system, warning signs and safety bracket as standard