The ZA-V mounted spreader is available in hopper capacities from 1,400 to 4,200 l and is characterised by its high working speeds of up to 30 km/h. Exceptionally high work rates are achieved thanks to its high spreading capacity of up to 390 kg/min and working widths of up to 36 m.
ISOBUS communication, weighing system, the hydraulic or electric Limiter V or V+ border spreading systems plus the many other optional extras make the ZA-V one of the most modern fertiliser spreaders in its class.
The benefits at a glance
- Precise spread patterns up to 36 m working width and up to 16 part-width sections
- Maximum work rates at application rates of 390 kg/min and operational speeds up to 30 km/h
- Deep-drawn base hopper without corners and edges ensures the lowest residues and easy cleaning
- Precise monitoring and control of the application rate via the 200 Hz weighing technology and the tilt sensor
- Soft Ballistic System (SBS) for an especially gentle handling of the fertiliser and less fertiliser damage
- Intelligent, fertiliser saving agitator with speed reduction when the shutter slide is closed
- Spreading discs with exceptionally quick and precisely adjustable spreading vanes using the QuickSet system
- Hydraulically or electrically actuated Limiter V or Limiter V+ border spreading device for the precise side, border and water course spreading
- Compact, tight closing, operator-friendly roll-over hopper cover or swivel hopper cover
- FertiliserService, a high-class and unique service with an experience of more than 25 years