The new ZG-TS 01 trailed spreader with hopper capacities of 7,500 l or 10,000 l enables even higher work rates with working widths of up to 54 m and working speeds of up to 30 km/h. The AutoTS integrated border spreading system and the GPS-Switch automatic part-width section control with up to 128 part-width sections provide very precise spreading results. The ProfisPro on-line weighing system guarantees continuous adjustment of the application rate, and the ArgusTwin spread pattern monitoring system provides perfect lateral distribution, even with varying fertilisers or in adverse weather conditions.
The benefits at a glance
- Precise spread patterns in working widths of up to 54 m with and up to 128 part-width sections
- Maximum work rates at application rates of 650 kg/min and operational speeds of up to 30 km/h
- ProfisPro on-line weighing system – for constant control of the application rate
- Fill management with the external fill level indicator lights ensures the quick and accurate loading by just one person
- Automatic checking and adjustment of the lateral distribution via the ArgusTwin spread pattern monitoring
- Easy changeover between side, border and water course spreading from the tractor cab thanks to the integrated AutoTS border spreading system on both sides
- New steering axle, true track-following of the spreader via axle steering with a steering angle of up to 28°
- Equipment that suits every requirement: variable spread widths, agitation, internal hopper lighting, mobile or digital calibration kit, camera system.