The Grassland Pro Harrow meets today‘s requirements of intensive maintenance of meadows in professional farming and contracting. Due to the unique combination of strong 12 mm tines and 8 mm tines, the grass sward is processed to the optimum. The trailing roller asures the reconsolidation and soil contact with the seeds.
With the Grassland Pro Harrow, you can handle all steps required for grassland maintenance in one crossing. It combines harrow and roller in one. The levelling plate levels molehills and distributes the soil equally. Due to this preliminary work, the tines are able to work optimally. They comb out weeds and counteract thatching, as well as aerate the sward. With the Pneumatic Seeder, you are able to sow the desired seeds of forage grasses in the open soil and afterwards, the roller presses the seeds into the ground.
- The Grassland Pro Harrow is the most efficient method of reseeding in crop farming.
- Level molehills or asperities with the spring-mounted levelling plate.
- The combination of 5 work passes (evelling, pulling out, seeding, harrowing and rolling) in one step!
- Combine the APV Grassland Pro Harrow with a Pneumatic Seeder from APV.
- Multiple adjustment options: Obtain an optimal result for all requirements.
- Both, the roller and the harrow can be lifted separately in order to load the other tool with additional weight.
Application Areas of
GP 300 M1
- Decimating of unwanted weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Soil reconsolidation