Our Pneumatic Seeders are also available in a special version, suitable for spreading fertiliser. Due to their non-corrosive design, you also benefit during fertiliser distribution from the advantages and the easy handling of our PS units. With the Pneumatic Seeders PS Fertiliser Edition from APV you have the possibility to customise your professional implement according to your needs. A large selection of hopper sizes, seeding shafts and types of fans allow us to offer you a customised solution for every need and budget.
- Possibility to spread fertiliser, micro granules, pesticides and catch crops
- All powder-coated parts (except hydraulic fan) with CDC coating (automotive standard)
- Standard parts (bolts, flat discs, nuts, etc.), agitator, brush adjustment made of stainless steel
- Precise metering and exact lateral distribution across the entire working width
- Universal mounting options on almost all implements, such as for example seed drills, single grain machines, culture maintenance implements, soil tillage implements or harvesters – irrespective of manufacturer
- Easy adjustment & comfortable calibration test
PS 120 M1 D I PS 200 M1 D I PS 300 M1 D
The Non-Corrosive “Little Ones”
The PS 120, 200, and 300 M1 D are professional seeders to be used in small and medium-sized enterprises. They differ from each other in hopper size.
PS 500 M2 D
The Equipment for Every Application
The PS 500 M2 D convinces primarily with its multiple applications. With a hopper capacity of 500 litres, this special device is able to contain large quantities of spreading material. We recommend the PS 500 M2 D to farmers and contractors managing large surfaces.
PS 800 M1 D
Large Volume for Greater Challenges
The PS 800 M1 D with 800 l capacity has the largest hopper volume of the Pneumatic Seeders of the APV Fertiliser Edition. All components are perfectly adapted for intensive use. The seeder is equipped with 16 outlets, a strong hydraulic fan and a steel hopper, as well as many other extras.