The plastic hopper ensures the low weight of the entire spreader. It contains the spreading material which securely reaches the metering shutter through an agitator. You can control the spread rate with the stepless metering shutter. The spreading material falls on the spreading disc and is distributed equally across the working width. The speed of the spreading disc and thus the working width are easy to set from the driver’s seat via the control box.
- Fast and straightforward assembly
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- User-friendly due to the simple instructions
- Ready to use at delivery: Extensive standard scope of delivery (cabling, control box, mounting parts, etc.)
- Uniform distribution of the seeds across the desired working width
KS 40 M2
The Disc Spreader for small working widths
The compact Mini Spreader KS 40 M2 is versatile in use thanks to its low weight. The seed hopper has a volume of 40 l for the output of low quantities of spreading material. Use the KS for the output of small seeds, such as seeding a lawn, cultivating catch crops (e.g. mustard) or for spreading slug pellets.
ES 100 M1 Classic
The practical universal spreader
The Single Disc Spreader ES 100 M1 Classic is ideal for the output of catch crops (e.g.: mustard), grass seeds, nurse crops, slug pellets and similar granules.