The plastic hopper ensures the low weight of the entire spreader. It contains the spreading material, which securely reaches the metering shutter through an agitator. You can control the spread rate with the stepless metering shutter. The spreading material falls on the spreading disc and is distributed equally across the working width. The speed of the spreading disc and thus the working width are easy to set from the driver’s seat via the control box.
- Fast and straightforward assembly
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- User-friendly due to the simple instructions
- Ready to use at delivery: Extensive standard scope of delivery (cabling, control box, mounting parts, etc.)
- Uniform distribution of the seeds across the desired working width
- Speed (RPM) measurement, regulation and control via the control box
- Setting the working width via the control box
- Setting the spread rate via the control box
- No firmly tapped spreading material through automatic start
- Combined use possible with almost any soil tillage implement – This saves time and money!
ZS 200 M4
The slug pellets spreader for large working widths
The Twin Disc Spreader ZS 200 M4 allows the spreading of slug pellets on a working width of up to 31 m. The output via two spreading discs ensures a symmetric spreading pattern. Furthermore, the ZS also offers a boundary spreading function. This means that the speed of the spreading discs can be reduced unilaterally.