The Tined Weeder Pro VS 150 M1 with a working width of 1.7 m and the Tined Weeder Pro VS 300 M1 with a working width of 3.2 m belong to the latest developments of APV.
With the appropriate accessories, you can use the Tined Weeder Pro as a front and as a rear mounted implement. Both models can be combined with a Pneumatic Seeder PS 120 M1 – PS 300 M1 as well as with a Multi-Metering System MDP 100 M1 – harrowing and seeding in one working pass! Possible fields of application are vegetable gardening (especially bedding) and special crop cultivation.
The tines penetrate the soil while harrowing to a maximum depth of 2-3 cm in order to break up and crumble the top soil crust. This ensures a better soil aeration and the capillarity is interrupted. The main focus of harrowing is on the reduction of weeds. While the tines move over the soil, bad herbs in the shoot or germination stage will be covered with soil or pulled out and discarded on top of the soil. There, they wither and die off. This means that approximately 90 % of the weed germs in the stock are decimated.
- Sophisticated tine spring system guarantees identical tine pressure over the full spring travel
- Each tine has its own spring package
- The tines can not only be pre-loaded, they can also be lifted (applied for patent)
- No lateral deflection of the tines in case of unevenness, furrows or crops planted on ridges
- Tine pressure adjustment can be reduced stepless down to zero
- Crops planted on ridges are protected, since the spring unit is mounted above the frame high passage
- Hydraulic tine pressure setting
- Clearly visible scale for setting the tine pressure
Application Areas of
VS 150 M1 | VS 300 M1
- Crops planted on ridges, such as potato ridges
- Cereal stocks, such as wheat, spelt, rye, oats, etc.
- Soya, corn, turnip, sunflower, rice, etc.
- Special plantations, such as milk thistle, poppy, peanut, etc.