McHale Pro Glide R310 Rear Non Conditioner Mower
3.1 metre working width
3D Ground Contour Tracking
Unique Cutter Bar Protection
1000 speed gear box
Additional options of lighting kit & Swarthing Wheel
Very Limited stock available
Introducing the new McHale Pro Glide R310 Rear Mower
The Pro Glide range of mowers offers a number of unique features which deliver;
- Superior floatation
- Self adjusting cutter bar angle
- Constant cutter bar ground pressure
- Enhanced cutter bar protection
- Optimum conditioning
- Clean uniform swath
- Higher output
- Optimum transport position
- Greater visibility
McHale are introducing the new McHale Pro Glide R310 to its Pro Glide range of mowers.
- This rear mower uses unique Patented Ground Following Technology, break-back protection, clever hydraulic ground pressure control and heavy duty bed design which make the Pro Glide a smart choice for farmers and contractors alike.
To achieve the maximum performance and results from a rear mower, the cutter bar and mower suspension work together to deliver uncontaminated forage.
- As a result McHale have developed a unique patented ground adaption technology which delivers 3 dimensional ground contour tracking for its Pro Glide range of rear mowers. This allows the mower an arc of movement from left to right and also allows the mower to move forward and back to adjust to changes in ground conditions.
- Move left and right – 17°
- Move Forward and Back – 12°
- Let the cutter bar move back and up if it collides with an obstacle
Pro Glide mowers are fitted with an extremely strong fully welded cutter bar, equipped with 7 discs, which deliver a cutting width of over 3 metres.
The discs are driven by auxiliary gears and as the cutter bar is welded and filled with oil, the gear drive operates in a continually lubricated environment which ensures quiet operations and maximum life.
The Pro Glide cutter bar has been designed so the rounded low profile front edge lets the fully welded cutter bar glide smoothly over the ground.
The slanted leading edge of the cutter bar allows for clean forage separation and reduces ground contamination.
In the cutter bar, large heavy duty drive gears transfer the power to auxiliary gears which power the individual discs.
The auxiliary gears which drive the individual discs are mounted in a forward position on the cutter bar which deliver maximum cutting performance even when working in lodged crops.
The mowing discs are specifically designed to maximise crop flow. The blades are free to spin 360° which makes them self-cleaning. The blades orbit with a generous overlap, which ensures a clean cut.
Each mowing disc has its own individual protective safety mechanism, if a collision occurs, the mechanism will shear in order to protect the drive.
The 110mm mower blades rotate and overlap very close to the surface of the cutter bar and the counter blade to deliver a clean cut.
With the aid of the specially designed lever, the blades on the McHale Pro Glide mower can be changed quickly and easily.
A weatherproof toolbox is mounted on the mower for storing spare blades and a number of tools.